Saturday, February 10, 2007

You all have blown me away!!!!

So many of my dear, dear friends and even some aquaintances have given me the best birthday presents ever - the truly warm feeling of knowing people care. It's amazing to me how wonderful the online community is. I feel so blessed to be a part of it!!!!

Here are a few of the special gifts that were made for me this year....


by Sally (Cellomom)
credits may be seen here

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

By Sue (livelifejoyfully)
credits may be seen here

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

By Genevieve (SweetGenevieve)
from Genevieve's new High Society kit.


Thank you all SO MUCH!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is great to see how others view as we already know you to be! VERY SPECIAL!

I love you sissy!