Wednesday, July 11, 2007

George and Taylor brought me Carla's camera!!!!

Ok, so its been awhile since I've posted here.... If you want to read more about how I came by this wonderful new camera, check out the "Guess who's coming to dinner" thread here: http://www.oscraps.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3820

I'm taken this shortcut because I really just want to getting to posting of some pics!

This first one is sorta how I feel about my new camera Wink


(Actually, that's the neighbor boy in the pool)

Same neighbor boy...


If you get water in the water noodle, then blow really hard, it shoots really far.



Whatcha think? Am I the luckiest girl in the world or what?

Thanks again, Carla, George and Taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

Sassifrass said...

What wonderful water shots, simply amazing and so vibrant, you are one lucky lady to receive such a gift,
I was just invited to 52 inspirations, curious as to what it is all about.
Oscraps is really beginning to feel like home. My main gallery is elsewhere. I am now creating for Sue and Ronnee and would love to be on a few more designer teams at Oscraps. It is a wonderfully welcoming place. Thanks you,