Tuesday, July 18, 2006

{Jen}spiration FREEBIE!

Ok, so I had a little accident with my computer the other night... long story, but due to my own stupidity and stupid microsoft update, I lost a TON of design stuff from photoshop. So, I've been laboriously working on rebuilding my 'tools'.

I posted on DST (digishoptalk) about it and everyone was so kind and made me laugh a ton, so I decided to post a little freebie from some of the stuff I've been rebuilding!

:: Click here for detail images ::

Add-on includes:
  • 6 Papers - sort of solid, sort of patterned ;)
  • 1 Funky Doodled Frame (approx 5 x 7 .png)
  • 1 Funky Glitter Doodled Frame (approx 5 x 7 .png)
  • 1 Shabby Flower with Glitter center
  • 1 Fun Fur alpha (complete lowers with some special characters)

The original {Jen}spiration kit is full of funky doodles and HAWT, new embellies and is available at PDW

The freebie add-on is available to oscraps.com Members in the Download Gallery and is FREE for your personal use!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've just discovered your blog, your designs and your freebie! LOL So I'm downloading this freeibe right now and can't wait to play with it. Will be sure to let you know what I scrap with it!

Anonymous said...

I'm back...just wanted to share my layout with you. Really enjoyed playing with your stuff! Thanks again for the awesome freebie! Here's my layout at DST: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=4982&cat=500