Friday, May 05, 2006

Wow I'm a little behind!

Sorry I haven't posted here in a bit. I've been busy. I've been sick. I've been... blah, blah, blah...

Here are the highlights from the last week:

Lucrecer Braxton
made her debut as an oScraps.com Original Designer. The response to her first kit has been outstanding!!! People love her work. Just between you and me, I knew they would!!!

Here's a peak at Lucrecer's CRUSHED kit. You may download it at oScraps.com of course!


The Ultimate DigiScrapper Contest
I entered the Ultimate DigiScrapper contest. Not that I really think I have any chance of winning - let alone actually finishing the layouts. I thought it would be a good motivator to me to actually do some scrapbooking. I've been so hyperfocused on designing for oScraps and maintaining the site, trying to learn more PHP so I can add new content to the site that I just haven't had time to actually do any scrapbooking.

We can't post our layouts anywhere else until after the contest is over, so you'll have to click here to see it. You can also see a sneak peak of one of my upcoming kits - HippyHot or HippyToile {I haven't decided on the name yet} there since that is what I used for the layout.

No comments: