Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Have you been KISS'd lately?

WOW have I totally fallen in love with sketch templates!!! For some reason I totally freeze up when I try to do a digi layout from scratch, but if I make a template first, then make my pages I'm good to go! So, expect to see lots more templates from me!

Here's a new set in my new KISS line - Keep It Simple Sketch templates. These sketches are super quick and easy to use with a minimal number of layers and designer details included!

No. 2 - Clean lines with a little twist - notebook paper!

Designer elements include:
  • Torn Spiral Notebook paper (thank Atomic Cupcake)
    Lazercutz - Chipboard Bookplate Tab with Rice Paper label insert and drybrush layer to paper, recolor, or leave as-is
    Staples
No. 3 - Slightly wonky layers make this page appear just like a paper scrapped page (I never could cut straight even with a trimmer!)

Designer elements include:
  • Realistically "straight" Stitching
    Craftpaper photo tab

Both layered .tiff and .psd files (available in separate downloads). 'How to' included.



Available at:
Oscraps.com
http://www.oscraps.com/store/index.p...roducts_id=208

and
PDW
http://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/s...8&cat=0&page=1

No comments: