Monday, January 08, 2007

Getting Organized and Say Anything FREEBIE!

So, one of my resolutions for this year is to get organized - especially my computers and digiscrap sctuff! I've fallen in love with ACDSEE photo manager for this. I'm working on it a little bit each day. It's so fun to find all those photos and digi stuff that I thought I had lost forever... check out my latest find in my "in progress" designs folder!!!

They were all done and ready to go except for the preview. So, I threw that together and here they are (click here)! And, they are free for the first 1000 downloads, too!

If you want to check out ACDSee and start getting organized yourself, check it out here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup! ACDSee rocks! I've been trying to get back to organizing with a vengance! ;) Hard to do *everything* tho (not like I need to tell YOU that!). :)