Friday, December 16, 2005

2005 Christmas Card



I can't remember a year when Christmas cards have gone out as late as these will... but atleast they are going out and atleast they are not store bought. I'm a snob, what can I say. Actually, its just that I can never find a premade card that 'fits'... so, anyway, we debated between picture and alyx drawing something and all of us drawing something together and anthony drawing something. Welll, noone ever drew anything thing so I decided we were taking a pic tonight and getting them done. So, while I was going through the photos and designing the card, Anthony had started drawing... *sigh*

But, it was actually pretty funny I thought and I could still stuff the pic inside the card. So, now its done and will go out in the mail tomorrow.

No comments: