Sunday, December 04, 2005

Alyx's Tree

Oh my... Christmas is almost here and I am so unprepared this year. Typically, I am 95% done with my Christmas prep by Thanksgiving. You know, decorations up and done Thanksgiving night, Christmas cards made and ready to be mailed Dec. 1, presents made, presents bought. Not this year... I've bought a few gifts for Alyx, the Christmas decorating is less than half done. I've got most of the outdoor decorating done and the tree in the living room is up and half decorated. I don't know where my head has been this year, but its surely not been in the details. About all that I have actually finished this year is Alyx's tree in his room, which isn't really me finishing anything other than getting his things out of the attic and setting it up. He did all the decorating and he is so proud. So, this is all I'm going to post today and I'm gonna take the server downtime and try to get some things done so maybe I will have more pics to post next Tuesday. See ya!

No comments: