Thursday, April 06, 2006

UGH!!!! Popularity has a price....

The oScraps server is down. /sigh I'm not sure what we are going to have to do. We've already ordered a dedicated line for the server but apparently thats not going to cut it. I think we're going to have to investigate some other options.

Only problem with that is I'm not sure I can afford to keep the site up if I have to keep increasing my bandwidth every week. I suppose I could always start charging for some of the kits. I'd really like to keep the site free, but at this point, I don't know if I'll be able to.

Ah well, I'm going to go do some searching and see what my options are... and hope that Anthony calls at lunch so I can find out how to get the server back up. He's in a class this week so I can't just call him for tech support like I normally would LOL.

See you later, hopefully with better news!

No comments: