Thursday, September 14, 2006

Wow. Yeah. There's 88 min. of my life I'll never get back...

So, um, yeah, since we've all got mono - yeah, yeah, the kissing disease... I know. Too bad we didn't get it the 'fun' way. We got from drinking after each other ---> my 6 year old son got it from his 6 year old girlfriend - hopefully from drinking after her as well. I'd hate to think they were making out at 6! LOL. Ya know, come to think of it, the only one who probably did get this the "fun" way is Anthony, cuz he never drinks after Alyx but he does kiss me - gosh, sorry babe!

Anywho... back to the original reason for this post... I've been renting movies so I can just sit in front of the TV and veg. So, I rented Friends with Money with Jennifer Aniston and Joan Cusack. I guess I expected a comedy, but, uh, nope... not funny. Really, it's rather boring and depressing. Teach me to judge a DVD by its cover - really -they're laughing on the cover! Oh bah... I'm not going to waste any more time on this movie, you can go check it out for yourself if you are so inclined and have a bit of time to throw away...

here's a link:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/friends_with_money/

No comments: