Monday, November 20, 2006

OMG! I think hell has frozen over!!!

Or rather, my own personal hell appears to be thawing out and turning into heaven! My son and hubby have been purging!!! Anthony has started cleaning out his closet - he's gotten rid of 6 very old and very large computers! Alyx has gotten rid of 5 HUGE trashbags full of toys. He is finally over power rangers and dinosaurs it appears. Well, he still wants to watch Power Rangers and dinosaur movies. But, all he wants to keep are just a few favorite items and dino books! I'm so proud of him. All of these years of taking him with me when I go to donation and talking about how some parents can't afford to buy "new" toys for their kids, so they buy them at donation stores has finally sucken in. He wants a lot of kids to be able to get a lot of toys for Christmas so he's donating most of his. Ah, I love that boy.

Oh man... I just realized something... this means it must be time for me to purge too.... Oh crap, guess I better start sorting through the old paper scrapbooking supplies. *looks around in panic*

2 comments:

Krista said...

"I think I love you!"
This morningI woke up with this feelingI didn't know how to deal withAnd so I just decided to myselfI'd hide it to myself and never talk about itAnd didn't I go and shout itWhen you walked into my room."I think I love you!"
I think I love you.So what am I so afraid of?I'm afraid that I'm not sure ofA love there is no cure for.
I think I love you.Isn't that what life is made of?Though it worries me to sayI've never felt this way.
I don't know what I'm up against.I don't know what it's all about.I got so much to think about.
Hey, I think I love you.So what am I so afraid of?I'm afraid that I'm not sure ofA love there is no cure for.
I think I love you.Isn't that what life is made of?Though it worries me to sayI've never felt this way.
Believe me,You really don't have to worry.I only want to make you happyAnd if you say,"Hey, go away," I will, but I think better stillI'd better stay around and love you.Do you think I have a case?Let me ask you to your face:Do you think you love me?
I think I love you.Oh, I think I love you.Oh, I think I love you.Oh, I think I love you.Oh, I think
I love you.Oh, I think I love you.Oh, I think I love you.Oh, I think I love you.Oh, I think I love you

Lu said...

it is so scary when the men purge!!