Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving 2006

We had a fantastic Thanksgiving this year! We spent the day with my mom, my sister and her family and their extended family and friends. Boy, that is a mouthful.

We ate and ate and ate, of course, celebrated Bethany's birthday, the kids got in the hot tub (naturally my camera battery had died by this point), and generally just hung out enjoying the gawgus weather! Alyx ended up having a sleep over at my mom's house, so Anthony and I came home and watched TV and ate the potroast I had put in that morning. It was a wonderfully relaxing and fun day.

Here are a couple of layouts so far from the day!





Hopefully I'll get more layouts posted later as I've got some serious scrapping to do with all my Black Friday purchases!! Ooooh, thank goodness for ACDSee 9!!!!!! Getting me all organized and schtuff or I would be a MESS - ok, a bigger mess....

No comments: