Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year!

New years eve was verra, verra fun this year. This was the first year since Alyx was born that Anthony and I got to go out! He stayed the night at his Grandma Lena's house and we went to a party at Laura's house. I don't have the pics from that night yet, so I'll have to post those later - when certain people share them with me *hint, hint*.

The next morning, I woke up early (insane after getting home so late!) and started taking down all the Christmas decorations. It was such a gorgeous morning that I didn't want to come inside so I cleaned the garage and rearranged the attic! I put all the leftover wood from my building projects out under the eaves in the attic and moved almost everything out along the edges. Its so wonderful to have it all neat and organized... all the Halloween stuff in one section, Christmas in another with indoor all together and outdoor all together, all the travel gear together, you get the idea. I should probably go take a picture now because its not likely to stay that organized and empty ;-p

No comments: